Where intellectualism, religion, and randomness coalesce. Will they form something new?

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Summer was here, now gone.

So y'all, miss me? No? Good, because I don't care either. I still love you all. I didn't disappear, or drop off from the face of the earth, or anything like that. I bet y'all'r wondering What did I do between my last real blog post and now. Lessee... school. A few hangouts and stuff... and movies.

This summer is weird in that more lesser-known (but excellent) movies are making it to large theatres. Crash, Murderball, It's All Gone Pete Tong, and The Constant Gardener were truly excellent movies. I can't say the same for this summer's action movies: ie. most were totally uninteresting, but some were ok.

And I wrecked my shoulder last month. Strained a tendon when I fell headfirst on my head and shoulders. I wsas wearingn a helmet, so my head was fine. My shoulder wasn't. A note to all: Wear the damn helmet. Your brain will thank you.

I have a wonderfully uneventful life, eh? That's what you think.

More stuff to come later (such as band recommendations, and other nice and deep stuff).


PS
Here's to America's colours, the colours that never run (cookie to which movie homage that is from).

2 Comments:

Blogger Pie Man said...

Awesome. More spam.

September 15, 2005 3:38 a.m.

 
Blogger kerche said...

just saying a HI! :) seeing how you've been.

January 25, 2006 12:51 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home