Where intellectualism, religion, and randomness coalesce. Will they form something new?

Monday, March 28, 2005

So.. My English Sucks.

Dammit, my English sucks! 92, 100, 100, 76 ain't good at all! Curse those stupid elementary school teachers for slacking off! I be a redneck now, y'all. Whut 'n tarnation is that them universitee folks a-teachin' me?? DEY TRRK ERRR JRRRRBS!!!
English Genius
You scored 92% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 76% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I
can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon
intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You
have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly!
Way to go!


Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!



For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.





My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
You scored higher than 38% on Beginner
You scored higher than 74% on Intermediate
You scored higher than 89% on Advanced
You scored higher than 70% on Expert
Link: The Commonly Confused Words Test written by shortredhead78 on Ok Cupid
By the way, the chick is cute.

1 Comments:

Blogger RJ said...

Kevin, you suck for getting better than me. And the statement above is a perfectly reasonable and logical thing to say. If you try to dispute it I will fight you, FIGHT YOU GOOD!

I got 92, 100, 93, 70. Once again, you suck!

Have a good one.

March 29, 2005 1:33 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home