Where intellectualism, religion, and randomness coalesce. Will they form something new?

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sleep Deprivation, Closet (BD)S&M Habits, and Essays

So.. after a week's worth of force-writing, brainstorming, literate hackery, and much more thigns, I finally have finished not only a 15-page social science research proposal (excluding appendices and bibliography, I also revised my Bipartisanship paper. Goes to show how much willpower I have, and although none of you may know this, that willpower was dredged up from the deepest reaches of my soul. In the end? Finished on time, but I'm suffering from sleep deprivation now. I have now logged >40 hours without sleep. The reward? I'm frickigjn done. Until May. I do not wish to be reminded of this, so shut up peoples if you don't want a good curbstomping.

As promised, I have posted the Bipartisanship paper, and as a bonus, the proposal is also now online. DO NOT FRICKING PLAGIARIZE. DO NOT FRICKING USE SENTENCES. YOU, Mr. Jackass Thief, will be the one that will suffer; not me. No, I do not have to intervene for a metaphysical curbstomping to occur. Your prof will gladly do so on my behalf.

Without further ado, here they are.
1. How Language Can Encourage Extreme Bipartisanship - Don't mind the actual title, or the Draft part.

2. Proposal For Research Regarding The Effect of Media Portrayal of Religion In Media on People - This one is a real monster, and a hard read to boot. Not your standard paper format, so Arts students may find this a challenge at first.

So, enjoy. Have fun. Criticize if you want, for all the good that will do (they've been handed in).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home